If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our online guides, or need access to the Media Hub equipment and software, come to one of our regular open help sessions.
Drop in sessions
- Want to learn the basics of photo, audio or video editing or page/document design, but don’t know where to start?
- Want to get better at using Photoshop, InDesign, iMovie or Final Cut?
- Want help with a specific task?
- Fixing/improving a photo you’ve taken?
- Making a poster for an event?
- Transferring a video project to a computer for editing?
Come to one of our drop in sessions, every other week in the Media Hub – where you can use the studio, editing and newsroom equipment, and recieve coaching in small groups or 1-1.
Sessions take place on the following dates:
Photo editing or page design (Photoshop, InDesign)
February 7th, 21st
March 6th, 20th
Video or audio editing (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Audition)
February 8th, 22nd
March 7th, 20th
All sessions start at 2pm and take place in the Media Hub.
Just fill in the form below to book a drop in session. Alternatively, group based introduction to photo editing, video editing and podcasting sessions are available through Give It A Go.